Doggy School

I LOVE doggy school. I get to go every week, and it's "Click"...a treat jackpot. All I have to do is pay attention to my mommy, and she gives me these really good treats. We do things like "sit" and "rest" and "stand". Then we get to greet everyone else's mommy, and they give treats, too! It's like Halloween, every week! Then we practice "leave it", walking nicely, and "recall" (that's just where my mommy calls me and when I come, she gives me the BESTEST hugs and kisses.)



My mommy loves to see me do new stuff, so I'm always trying to think up stuff she thinks will be "soooo cute". So now I give her "five", then "high five". It's really "high ten", but she says that's okay. I learned to back up, and she thinks that's really cool.



They are starting a new class that my mommy says is going to be very fun. Tricks, Rally, and a little Agility, too. I don't know what those are yet, but I'll keep ya posted. I know if there's a clicker involved, I'll be a happy camper!



[Dog training is not just about making your dog "be good". It's a great way to bond with your dog, burn off some energy, socialize your dog AND yourself, with the great side benefit of actually learning how to make everyone happier! We go to The Dogs Spot in Kansas City Missouri, and you can learn more about them by going here http://www.thedogsspot.com/. ~Suzy]